- Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking in the crystal of waters of Ha Long Bay in the wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort
- Visit Cua Van fishing village.
- Try cooking Spring roll and many more Vietnamese specialties in Ginger
- Full day kayaking in the untouched area of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Halong Bay holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Pickup at your hotel about 8.30 and transfer to Halong Bay. (not included)
Spend 3 hour sight seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city.
Arrive at Pier just before 12.00 AM. Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Ginger golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishermen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
At sunset time, kayak or simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon.
Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant.
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruise (B, L, D)
After breakfast, transfer to your day – trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas.
Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking.
Lunch served on board by your private chef.
Return to the mother boat - Halong Ginger for the night
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (BR)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. Then coffee or tea is served. Visit Sung Sot a beautiful limestone grotto.
Buffet brunch is served in Ginger Cruise while enjoy last glimpse of the Halong Bay on the way cruising back to the dock.
Transfer from Halong to Hanoi. (not included)
Arrive at your hotel at 04.00 PM.
(B: breakfast, BR: brunch, L: lunch, D: dinner