- Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages or kayaking in the crystal of waters of Ha Long Bay in the wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort
- Visit Cua Van fishing village.
- Try cooking Spring roll and many more Vietnamese specialities in Ginger
- Full day kayaking in the untouched area of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
08.30: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Halong Bay. (not included)
Spend 3 hour sight seeing country Vietnam on the way to Halong city. Arrive at Pier just before 12.00 AM.
12.15: Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
13.30: After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Ginger golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck.
16.00: Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
17.00: At sunset time, kayak or symply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon.
18.00: Back on board Halong Ginger, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (BR)
06.30 Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
08.00 After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone Sung Sot grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
11.00 Check out Halong Ginger and transfer from Halong to Hanoi. (not included)
Arrive in Hanoi at 16.00
(BR: brunch, L: lunch, D: dinner)